At J G Smaill Ltd, our workload is 80% general plumbing and drainage of domestic and commercial sites, with the remaining 20% made up of other work. Some of that work includes new dairy shed developments and effluent ponds, farm irrigation and stock water reticulation and sports field and golf course irrigation.
We offer a wide range of services and specialise in septic tanks/treatment plants.
- Septic Tanks or Treatment Plants
- Drainlaying (Commercial and Domestic) and Unblocking Drains
- Plumbing – Commercial & Domestic
- Stock Water Reticulation
- Sports Field Irrigation
- Pumping & Pump Stations
Your local Otago installer of treatment plants/septic tanks
- We install several reputable brands of septic tank or treatment plant
- Find out what the process for getting a septic tank is
- How septic tanks work
- How to best care for your septic tank and spot if you have septic tank failure
Call J G Smaill Ltd today on 03 489 1802 or fill in the form on our contact page to send us an email.
Commercial and domestic plumbing projects for new builds, alterations, cafes and restaurants, industrial warehouses and factories.
Domestic and commercial drain laying including waste and storm water pipes, repairs and maintenance and new connections to existing pipelines.
Septic Tanks/Treatment Plants
Council-approved septic tank design and installation for domestic properties and dairy sheds, designed and quoted to be fit for purpose.
Stock Water Reticulation
Installation of water source, pipes and troughs for a constant water supply to stock.
Sports Field Irrigation
Design, installation, test and commission of large irrigation systems for golf courses, stadiums and sports fields.